Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Radioactive Orchestration of the Soul

Beautiful Reader,

This war on perfection is wearying me...

Eyes drift shut, music seeps in, and I find relief.

Where am I now?
I smile....
I'm playing with radiation.
It glows so beautifully....I'm dancing with the atoms on such an infinitesimal level, but I have no body...I am the moment. The light is around me, pulsing and waving in indescribable patterns and shapes... like smoke and steam and soul. How beautiful this world is...is this God? Is this perfection? Is this what I'm fighting or what I'm fighting for? It's so incredible..a burnt orange, pinks mixing now ... green and yellow.. blue, purple...so many colours, so many sounds, and its intelligence in chaos is astounding...It's on my body because i have one now...when did that happen? Was it always so? It is caressing my skin, waving patterns across my arms.

I feel it on my face, in my eyes, in everything that I am. I laugh and it's light. I breathe and it's light. I open my eyes and light spills forward in a million colours and designs, flowing out into the world. If everyone could see this, how incredible would it be? We are so insignificant... we are made of this. We are this...we are beautiful...perfect...when i move it moves with me...
I breathe in every pleasant scent i ever smelled - every flower, every candle, every clear pond, every good memory is a part of me. I am fire. I am water. I am air. I am me. It pulses from the atoms in musical pattern.... utter joy floods me. Can this be me forever? Can I bring the ones I love in the secret of my heart together? I feel that if they could just be here and see what I see, feel what I feel, the differences would just fade away. We would be amazing, just here, just dancing in the light and the colours and the smells and the feeling of gentle water. Fascination ... pure joy...I love this.





I want to be a child again, look on the world with wonder and curiosity. I want to smile up at the light and never tire of it.


Ah....Beautiful Reader. Close your eyes!!! Try it!!!! Just let your mind go. See everything you can before you can't anymore. Time is not forever in this state. Don't waste it.

No comments:

Post a Comment